Tax and Accounting
The tax practice is mainly oriented to:
- Tax advice for planning and implementation of new businesses and investment projects
- Assessment on taxes and fiscal incentives
- Tax liquidations and payments
- Tax litigation (tax liability)
- Due diligence (analysis and reporting) on tax issues
- Interaction with tax authorities and negotiation with tax authorities on liquidations
The firm also provides accounting services for the recording of transactions and preparation and presentation of financial statements. Though we generally provide this service on a retainer basis, we also provide accounting services for the analysis of proper accounting (e.g., in a due diligence process).
In addition, to fully serve the scope of investment-related matters we also count with the assistance of financial advisors.